Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015...

 Our littlest princess, Roslin doing her best reindeer impersonation!!!

 Mahoney and Roslin dressed in their "gonna go see Santa" clothes.  I love that they are so impressed with the tree decorations.  They are very gentle with them...it also helps that they are wired on to the tree. 

 Roslin's word of the week is "Santa"...kinda sounds like "tanta"

 We all agthered on Christmas Eve for pizza and presents.  Roslin...and Mason, checking out the loot in their stockings!

 Roslin, shirtless because we just finished dinner...loved the flashlights in everyone's stockings!

 Mahoney and Roslin are getting a dress up closet for the play area at their house.  We got them a couple costumes on the Halloween clearance a couple months ago...here is the debut of the mermaid costume!

 ...and Cleopatra.  They also got a Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz dress.

Playing with puzzles...we tried real hard to get mind stimulating toys, like musical instruments, puzzles, coloring books...but, I am a grandma and there was a Barbie and a Mickey Mouse tossed in to the mix too.  Mahoney also got a helmet and a basket for her bike she has at out house.  She is pretty excited to ride that around, she has plans to fill the basket with toys.

Our tree, I never realized how much red there was on it until this year...but I adore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment