Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning...




SANTA CAME!!! Gone are the days with little ones squeals that Santa came...but that did not stop one almost 17 year old from waking us up at 5:30am. Actually, the boys did not start waking up at the crack of dawn until they were older...we usually woke them up early on Christmas morning, because we were so excited!!
Elliott made out this year...."Santa" shopped months ago....and was able to find some great deals. He asked for a desktop (computer) with an old Windows operating system (XP)...thankfully Elliott's Christmas lists come with internet links...so I can help Santa find stuff. Because the operating system is obsolete...it was pretty cheap. Elliott was thrilled...he makes videos for gamers, that show how he made it through levels, and this computer will help a lot. I could not wait to call Mason and Arrielle.....I had told Mason the night before to open the gift from Santa first so he could take pictures of them opening their gifts......duh, I had just told them Santa got them a camera!! It was a really nice day...we were homesick, and missed Mace a lot...but we did just fine.
In the afternoon we headed to Susan's.....for Christmas dinner. I made lasagna, like every year. She made prime rib, smashed potatoes, salad and rolls....it was wonderful!! We had fun laughing and then watching 'Four Christmases'. It is always nice to go over there.
We hope Santa was good to you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment