Ok....now that I have depressed everyone a little...here is some thing good! Mason will be here in two weeks! I can hardly wait. I wish Arrielle were coming too, I want her to see where we are. I made them a picture book, with all sorts of pictures from their adventures....I made it for them to celebrate their 4 year anniversary!!
I have been scrap booking a little. I worked on some pictures I took in the summer of 2008...it was kind of fun to look back on all those little day trips I took with the kids, while Lee was in Bahrain. When I scrapbook...the craft/computer room becomes even more messy! I have paper and pictures strewn all over the place!
One last note....I have tulips blooming!! Only one so far...but it is beautiful! I also planted my box of dirt...hoping to see those iris's later this summer! I planted them in a pot and put it where I get the most sunshine! Speaking of sunshine, it was 72 degrees and sunny yesterday! We don't even get days like that in the summer here! It was wonderful...totally worth all the rain you have to suffer through to get a day like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment