Here are a couple of the flower pots I have out front! I love the one with the snap dragons in it, it also has the Iris's Dad sent down planted in there as well! I also have some lavender and an African daisy out there. My tulips grew, but only one has bloomed and I do not think the others will...there is always next year. The heavily pruned rose we have by the front door (it came with the house) has sprung up like mad in the last couple weeks....there are even a couple delicate red roses that have bloomed. I am hoping to add more flowers as summer gets closer....I love a yard with lots of color!
Ok....so I will admit I am bored. I think I am bored with tv, bored with the internet, bored with cleaning and doing laundry. I have been looking for jobs....but there is not a lot of them out there. I am hoping that with the summer tourist season coming soon that there will be more availability. The budget is tight and it stresses and it stresses me out a lot. I should be taking advantage of all this free time and do all the crafts I have stashed in this room.....scrapbooking, crochet, cross stitch, beading...not to mention all my moms goodies that are stuffed in here as well. I am thankful for the friends I have here, that keep me going and get me out of the house to somewhere other that picking up Elliott and the grocery store.
I went to the doctor last week....it is the same doctor that delivered Elliott 17 years ago! How crazy is that. She was awesome and I am glad I chose her. I have been trying to take better care of this tub of a body I have been lugging around for far too long. I have been walking with my neighbor and with Lee and I have even drug out my Wii Fit game. I am not running marathons, but that 30 minutes of moving around does wonders for my self esteem and choosing to eat a little better. I hope the motivation sticks around this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment