Friday, April 9, 2010

Remembering Adrianna...

This is Adrianna.....she was a beautiful ball of fire!! She passed away three years ago today. Her mom is my wonderful friend Amy. I have four friends who have lost children.....much love to Christine, Amy, Judy and Jolette. These are the women that inspire me the most. I can not imagine the loss, and these women have pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and have carried on. I have learned how to be a better friend from these women...making mistakes along the way, I learned to just be there. From the mistakes I made with Christine, when her baby died (I had never dealt with type of loss before, and it scared me)...I learned to just be there for Amy, spending the day on the couch, just listening and being another soul in the room so the house did not feel so empty. I would be sitting on that couch today if I could.


You are missed Adrianna....our butterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment