
Mason finally getting off the plane!

Holy crap! We head off to go pick up Mason at the airport Friday evening and just as his plane should be landing...he texts me and say s that the plane hit a bird and they had to go back to Redding (CA) to see if there is damage. All I could think was....Shit! When planes hit birds..they land in the Hudson! The ground crew did not seem alarmed at all....so I tried not to worry....and since Redding is so close the delay was less than an hour. Scared me though. We had a great visit. lee and Mace went to the local music stores and played some guitar. They both loaded new music on their Ipod's (their Ipods use the Itunes on Mace's computer). We hit local pizza places two nights in a row!! Yum!! I got them to Easter egg hunt....with the promise of money in the eggs. Susan and William came over for Easter dinner....Mason's choice- cajun chicken and fettuccine alfredo. The weekend was too short!! I had to take him back to the airport on Monday morning.....he did leave his mark though....his bed was unmade and his room messy...just like normal!!!
scroll down for more pictures!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment