Friday, September 3, 2010

Hmmmmm......

Sunset, from our back yard this week.


I had a friend visit this week, and we went out to dinner. We were talking and I brought up my blog. She said she quit reading it, when I wrote about being so stressed out last fall/winter. I thought to myself...hmmmm....I wonder if others feel that way. I have been a journal keeper since I was a kid, and I love this blog. It is a way to get out my thoughts, even when they are stressful, sometimes really shitty, and when they are all sunshine and lollipops. Christine...who has been my friend since high school....will totally tell you that Jeanine will not usually spit out her problems until they are too big for her to hold in. Well, Christine loves this blog and my dad loves the blog, so if they end up being the only readers I have...I am good with that.

Back to some sunshine and lollipops.....this week has been beautiful. I think summer finally caught up with us! The sun feels so good..and does wonders for the spirit. Lee is already asking what I want for my birthday. Lee always wants to get me something amazing....but the budget is pretty slim. Sometimes the best gifts are the simplest ones, in my opinion....he does good in this department too...he always remembers that I love flowers on the table, See's candy is still may favorite, and he has never forgotten to get me a card.

Well....I need another cup of coffee...from last years birthday gift!!!

Happy Labor Day weekend...enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment