We had some rain last weekend....and now we have tiny frogs taking advantage of the bugs around the front door light. They are about the size of nickels!!
Here are some more answers to Whole Truth questions...I like these, they make me think and they are a interesting blog piece all in one!
The most scared I have ever been...actually, and exactly 4 years ago today.....the moment my mom told me she had lung cancer, the doctor said she had three to six months. In reality, she had 80 days.
No one knows I....if I told then there would be nothing that no one knew...where is the mystery in that??
Personal philosophy...I am guessing we are not talking about my favorite body wash here?? Actually, "Karma is a Bitch" is my favorite.
What keeps me up at night...just about anything...I am not a very good sleeper as it is.
I define downtime as...sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels, guilt free....meaning all the chores and demands of life are complete!
Favorite moment of the day...as silly as it may be...when Lee gets home from work.
I wish I had more time for...scrapbooking and stitching, I hardly do them anymore.
I always make time for...torturing Elliott...everyday, by torturing, I mean going into his room and talking to him until he gives me the look that says "you can go anytime now". Also, Mason's texts and phone calls.
More later....it is a beautiful day and the Vette needs gas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment