
Arrielle and Mason at the Blackberry Festival
I have more back to school news.....for the first time all 4 (5 including Arrielle) Temple's will be in some sort of course or school. Elliott, like I said before, is in his senior year...and doing well so far! Mason and Arrielle begin classes again on Monday, at the junior college. Lee starts his next class on October 4th. He did pretty good on his first business class...it was a little hard to get into the routine of online classes, but he did it! I am so proud of him! His next class is an algebra class.....thank goodness we have Elliott to utilize as a tutor!
The last person is me!! I am taking advantage of a program called Military 2 Medicine. It is a program that gives spouses, and veterans a new job skill. I am taking courses online to learn how to be a front office medical assistant. It is a totally different field for me...I am looking forward to the challenge. My first assessments start on Monday.
I mentioned in the title to save the date.....Mason and Arrielle have chosen a wedding date. They will marry on Sunday, July 31st, 2011. Arrielle has planned this day for years....I used to roll my eyes at the thought of them getting married. I have changed my view. They have lived together for a year now, they are very responsible and I could not be more proud of the two of them. Arrielle texts me or calls me with all her plans and ideas. Even from far away, I feel really involved. It will be a small ceremony, but from the plans I have been privy to...it will be the perfect day and very Mason and Arrielle. Thank goodness, I have a lot of time to find a dress...I hate dress shopping!
The rain has come back to Humboldt...I admit I love it, the sound, the smell. The rain can be as refreshing as a sunny day.
No comments:
Post a Comment