Horses on the beach at the Samoa Dunes
Oh my goodness....I have my grumpy pants on, nice and tight. I cannot explain why...there is no rhyme or reason to it. My dad probably thinks I have fallen off the face of the earth, because I have not called in a few days. I don't know what it is....a bad case of moodiness, I guess.
What else is going on.....it has been a quiet week so far. I was on the computer today and Mace and I "chatted" for almost 2 hours....it was nice. Lee is almost done with all of the end of the fiscal year stuff at work...then it will be on to a new task. Elliott has grades that are making me happy...he even had a sort of date over the weekend. I learned from Mason and Arrielle, and I try my hardest not to pry...they are "just friends", says Elliott. We may have some company coming soon...a friend Lee met in Bahrain. I am excited to meet this buddy Lee calls "Frenchie".
We have been getting foggy mornings, that lead to sunny afternoons. I am ready for Fall to show its true colors...rain and wind!! Actually, I am ready to drag out the Halloween decorations!! We did not get to use them last year and when I peeked into the Halloween tubs, I was excited to see all the stuff I had forgotten we had.
I think I will make my way downstairs and have a few chocolate kisses....got to bust my way out of these grumpy pants!!
No comments:
Post a Comment