
My sweet grandbaby, Adelle.....she hopped into a kids stroller one day at the park! I think she knows she is a princess!!
This is the time of year I wait for...FALL!!! It is my favorite time of year! Marked with cooler temperatures, pumpkin spice lattes, and the day dreams of huge turkey dinners!! We have had some sunny days this week, but the wind has started...and it likely will not stop until next summer. It is time to put away all the cute cropped pants and flip flops and dig out the sweaters and boots. Soon the rain will begin and it will erase all the memories of sunny days. I love when the magazines start hinting of the holidays to come. We will be hitting the pumpkin patch soon. The house is decorated in all its Halloween glory...I love it!
I started the second part of my medical front office training this week...medical terminology. I am only about half way through chapter one and my head is spinning. I really enjoy engaging that part of my brain again. It is a lot different than when I went to college....way back when. I can even access programs on my Ipod to review the words. Lee's algebra class has started too...I am pretty sure he hates it.
Two things for the upcoming weekend....Elliott joined the backpacking club at school. They have a two night trip this weekend. We managed to borrow the things we did not have...and now he is ready to go. I am eager to hear all about it...Elliott has never camped before. He does love walking and hiking though. We have company coming too, Lee's buddy from when he was in Bahrain is coming up (they live in Novato, north of San Francisco). Frenchie (also known as Mike) and his wife are driving up and staying overnight. I am excited to meet this friend...Lee has talked about him a lot.
Mason and Arrielle are doing well....the puppies are going through their terrible two's right now, and making them a little crazy. They put a deposit on the place where they want to get married...it is a great location. They joined Weight Watchers together...so they can look their best on their special day, and so far they are doing great. I am very proud of them.
Well, I should spend some more time reviewing my word roots, prefixes and suffixes, and combining vowels...did you know that the combining word lys(o) means dissolution???? Well, neither did I...ugh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment