shells on the beach at Samoa, they look like angel wings
Lately, I have been feeling like I should have asked my mom a ton more questions. Mainly, about girl stuff. Dad...you can skip this blog! I have cruised the library, and checked out books about menopause lately. I have been getting a lot of symptoms that let me know, it is around the bend for a few years now. I know for my mom it happened early...I just wish I asked her more about it. Lee gives me the deer in the headlights look...but has been pretty awesome about my babbling on and on about stuff. I really do not have a lot of friends my age that are having the same symptoms I get....so I am stuck with the internet and the library. My doctor already told me I am normal. Navigating the internet on this topic, is like trying to run across an eight lane freeway. I guess in the end...I will have an excuse for being bitchy and proof that people can spontaneously burst into flames (aka...hot flashes).
Here are a couple other things I have been pondering...don't you think candy corn should count as a vegetable??? I do not want to admit that there is a jar right next to me right now...whoopsie! We have to attend a Chiefs Call to Initiation dinner next month, I am working on an excuse as to why we should not go...just because I do not want to wear panty hose. It is also $70 for us to go...and on our anniversary weekend....I would much rather spend the money on pizza and a trip to the book store. With all the medical terminology I have been studying...shows like House are a lot more enjoyable...because I can figure out what they are talking about!
I guess that is all for today....back to laundry-land.
No comments:
Post a Comment