Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

On a regular day...
At Halloween...

Happy Halloween! I picked up the free local weekly paper, The Journal....because it had a picture of the Carson Mansion on it. I read the story and it turns out that not only is the Carson Mansion one of the most photographed buildings in California...it is also the basis for many haunted houses! I looked on line and sure enough...it is! I thought I would share how it looks typically and on one of the images I found online. This house is only a couple miles from where we live, and I get a peek at it every morning when I take Elliott to school.


The guys have been busy helping out at the haunted house....if I am on my computer in the evening, I can hear screams. It is an annual tradition here, the city loves it.

Well...Lee is making cookies....and they are calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment