Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I stole it....

I totally hi-jacked this off my Coast Guard spouses board...but, it is so funny and TRUE!!! The comments beginning with **** are mine!



1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately
clear your computer history if you die.
****Remember this Susan and Christine!!!

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong.
****This will never happen, I am always right...hahahaha!!!

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I
was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
****I totally agree!!

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm
pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how
the person died.
****I admit it, I have always thought this.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
****so true!
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at
work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything
productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray?
I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it
asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical
report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash
this - ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?
Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times
and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop
the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know
not to answer when they call.

18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday
or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

20. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

21. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger
and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when
I first saw it.
****This is true!!!

22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each
hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
****Yup...this is me!

23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying
to finish a text.

24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom
and hunger.
****pass me another cookie!!!

25. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just
nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word
they said?
****Used to do this at the bank, all the time!

26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars
team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay
strong, brothers and sisters!
****I whole heartedly agree with this...I love when this happens!


27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get
dirty, and you can wear them forever.
****This person never has seen Lee's jeans, they always have something on them!

28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every
year?
****This is evident when I pick up Elliott at school...ugh!

29. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you
are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
****having just done this moments ago...I could not agree more!

30 As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate
drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always
hate bicyclists.
****bicyclists here are insane and high...crazy combo!

31. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and
still not know what time it is.

32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their
car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the
Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push
the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes
closed, first time, every time

No comments:

Post a Comment