
Elliott's graduation announcements.
Elliott's formal announcements came home a couple weeks ago, and the picture announcements I ordered came in yesterday. I cannot believe it.....he graduates in 38 days. I am sad, because he is my baby...but so excited for him! He graduates on my dad's 75th birthday! I am really hoping that the stars will align and Mason, Arrielle, my brother and my dad, their dogs and maybe even my niece and nephews all cram into a car, so we can celebrate together. Elliott has chosen to continue at the local community college, College of the Redwoods. He has already taken his entrance tests and we just need to get in there and meet with the counselor and figure out Elliott's plan of attack for the next two years.
Elliott had a track meet last Friday. I do not think there has been a track meet yet, where I did not feel like I was going to freeze to death! The last one was in McKinleyville, and it was chilly!! He ran the 100m dash, and ran his best race yet! I was so proud. It has been a lot of fun to watch how his stance and speed have changed....his confidence has risen too! I admire his courage to try something new just because "he always wanted to". I always wanted to try running....but it terrifies me!
Well...the man...also known as Lee...is home, I need to go open the garage door.
More soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment