Lil' Kitty.....also known as 'The Devil'....because we think he may be possessed!!
Again, please forgive my lack of blogging lately. It is unintentional. I pondered writing a post about taking a little leave of absence from the blog...but thought again, and I don't want to disappoint those that check often to see if I have updated with a new post. So, I thought I would hop on this morning and give you a quick update on the three of us.
Elliott....I still cannot get over the fact that my baby is in college. He is doing very well, still seems to like it. He is meeting new people and broadening his horizons. He is on the job hunt as well....it is even harder for him, because he has not had a job before..he just needs that one manager to give him a chance! He has an interview next week at Gamestop....a video game chain store! How awesome would that be!
Lee....in the throws of another class right now...Government Contracts! He likes it because it is something he knows, and has actually already taken similar courses (due to his job), but this course is a little "dumbed down" compared to what he has taken before. It can get a little frustrating for him. Work has been ok...lots of new fiscal year drama, especially with these budget crisis's that seem to rear their ugly heads every couple weeks. He keeps plugging away....and I appreciate that more than I can express.
Me....still on the job hunt. Still discouraged. I have been really moody lately too.....I don't know if it is crazy hormones or what, but I am getting pretty sick and tired of crying everyday!! Mason told me to "just keep swimming" and that is what I am gonna do.
No comments:
Post a Comment