Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I ain't got nothin'.....

Really...there has been a whole lotta nothin' going on around here.  So, I don't have a regular blog post.  I thought I would share "The A to Z of Jeanine's Guilty Pleasures"...kinda goofy, but it is all I got today.   These are all things I love.

A...Autumn, I pretty much did the happy dance when the leaves changed and the rain started to fall!!

B...Boyfriend tee's from Target....good golly I have 8 of them in 7 different colors! Best $10 tee shirt ever!

C...Cleaners...specifically household cleaners, if there is a new one out there, I will try it!

D...Dishes, in all honesty...I love washing dishes by hands.  I cannot explain it, but it soothes me!

E...Eighty's Music...listened to it in the 80's and I still do, pretty much everyday!

F...Flip Flop's...I know they are awful on the feet, but I love when after wearing boots all winter, I can wiggle my toes again!

G...Gossip magazines and blogs...I don't buy the magazines anymore, so I covet them when I splurge and get one.  I visit Perez Hilton and People.com every day!

H...Hot rods and fancy old cars...got this guilty pleasure from my dad!!

I... Itunes and my Ipod....love, love, love them both!!!

J...Jalapeno poppers, I don't care what they are stuffed with, cheeses or crab or whatever...I love them!

K...Kiddie cereal....specifically, Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries.  We only got this type of cereal on special occasions as kids!  It is totally worth the weird thing it does to the top of your mouth!

L...Lots of pictures....the walls in my house are covered with pictures...it is like having mu family and friends with me all the time!

M...Magazines, I love when a big glossy magazine comes in the mail!

N...Naps, enough said!!

O...Online shopping, my preferred way to shop!

P...Purses, this I did get from my mom.  I prefer Dooney and Bourke handbags...they are my fave!

Q...Quiche, I cannot figure out how Lee, who loves omelette's will not eat Quiche!  I love them, they are one on of my favorite comfort foods!

R...Real Housewives of wherever!!!  Now matter the city, I am hooked on this show like glue!

S...Socks, I have blogged about my socks before....I have a few pairs....hahahahahaaa!

T...Twilight..My name is Jeanine and I admit to loving the Twilight series of books and movies..got a tattoo and sweats to prove it!

U...Union Square, in San Francisco.....best shopping ever, and my favorite Macy's store is there!

V...Vanilla ice cream...I love fancy flavors, but vanilla is my favorite!

W...Wooden and wicker baskets, there is not one room in this house that does not have one, or two or four!!

X...Xtra small samples of new things, mainly beauty products and stuff like that!

Y...Yankee Candles, love these so much, it is ridiculous!!

Z...Zoo's, I am like a kid again at a zoo, whether it is one you can drive through or walk through, I love them, with Point Defiance (in Tacoma, WA) being my favorite...it was one I went through as a kid and have taken my kids to as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment