Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wow...just wow!!!!
Yesterday, was probably one of the most exciting days I have ever had!! I AM GONNA BE A GRANDMA!!!! I am excited and terrified all at the same time! That faint little line is such a life changer...I am sure Mason and Arrielle are feeling the same excitement and terror.
I remember clearly, telling my mom that Mason was coming....it was the best moment. I had only gotten married a week before I took the pregnancy test. She was so excited from the second the words came out of my mouth. I was kinda sad though yesterday...thinking about how my mom would have loved this moment!! But, I was reminded by my friend Susan...that my mom was one of the first to know and knew before anyone else did.
I am excited for this journey....CONGRATS MASON AND ARRIELLE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment