Sunday, February 19, 2012

Interesting week.....


My beautiful daughter in law....pregnancy has never been more beautiful!!!  This is Arrielle at 20 weeks!!


Something noisy in housing that did not annoy me...for once!  The Coast Guard Exchange arrived with their deployable (meaning it can serve remote bases, like ours and be available in case of emergency) exchange.  It is a semi loaded with Coast Guard stuff and uniforms.  We picked up a sweatshirt or two...finally one that pertains to this area (we have a ton of Seattle and Mellon -Lee's old boat, sweatshirts).  Elliott loved that they had sodas on board, and he did not have to walk to the near-by gas station for a Coke. I think they will be open again tomorrow, President's Day and then they will be off to another CG base in Oregon.


I went with Lee to get his hair cut in Old Town, the older part of Eureka.  I looked up and saw this building...and I thought of all the things this building has survived and the history it has seen....wars, earthquakes, the change in era's...I find this stuff interesting!  


I am hoping it will be a good week for blogging, I have three topics I want to talk about...so check back often this week.

Much love....

No comments:

Post a Comment