Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful....

This is so me....I don't like things to touch, the gravy can touch the turkey and potatoes...but it is gross if it touches the green beans!  




I have a lot to be thankful for this year....


Mahoney....wow, this little person has changed my whole world.  I see things so differently.  I look to the future and want to protect the Earth, because MJ will inherit it...I want peace, so MJ never sees the hate in the world.


My Dad...I know I say this a lot...but he really has done a good job at stepping in for my mom.  He can even sense the changes in my voice...he can tell when something is wrong.  When we found out Lee was being involuntarily retired...it was his words that calmed me.  He is there for me, with a giggle, a kind word..and monetarily, more than I care to admit.  It has been a blessing to see how much we are alike.  I cannot wait to move closer, so I can help him more.  I miss our lunch dates at Shari's or Azteca.


Lee....23 years later and he still is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  When I see him with Mahoney...I melt.  I know together we are stronger, and wherever life's path takes us next, it is him I will want to hold my hand.


My boys (and Arrielle)...oh goodness, their presence in my life is the most amazing thing...I cannot explain it in a few words.  My pride in them is abundant.  They have grown into adults before my very eyes, so quickly..I still see them as my babies, and I always will.


Lots of friends and family, to round out my world.  I am honored to have such special people in my life.


I wish you all, a blessed Thanksgiving...may your day be filled with laughter, love and and an extra piece of pie!!!

Much love, 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment