Saturday, July 25, 2009

For my Dad....





My Dad introduced me to antique tractors a couple years ago....and I have to admit it took a little while but I am pretty fascinated by them now. Tractors are the work horses of this country. I especially like the steam engine displays they have at tractor shows...I can watch for quite a while...amazed at how the thing works.

These pictures are to share with my Dad. One is of an Oil Pull...I have never seen anything like this. Another is of a row of Fords (dad's favorites) and the other is of a display of farm equipment and how the tractors were used to make the equipment work, by enabling belts attached to each piece. I saw a lot of International's and John Deere's today. Not as many Ford's and Massey's....I guess I am a fan of red ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment