Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fortuna Redwood AutoXpo







Sunshine and pretty cars!! Gotta love it! I went to the Fortuna AutoXpo (formally the Autorama) today. Some cars were pretty amazing, the above truck for instance. I love old trucks....when Emily asked what car I would pick, I told her it would be an old truck. My Dad had a 1937 Ford flatbed pickup when I was a kid. It stayed pretty much in the garage, but my brother and I drove the Hell out of that truck.....even though we never left the confines of that garage. We made many trips to Santa Cruz. My dad took us to lots of car shows and old car swap meets...I did not like them then as much as I do now. Funny how you appreciate things more when you get older. I hope my Dad joins us next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment