Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looks Like We Made It...............




We made it to California....a note to self....never drive topless (the Vette has a removable roof)...because the sunburn really hurts!! We had a great trip, and I thoroughly enjoyed driving the black car, it was a blast. It took the 12 hours we thought it would, with potty breaks for the humans and the dog. As soon as we hit the road headed for the coast, Mace and I started getting cold. Made even worse by the sunburn we recieved earlier in the day. Lee and Elliott just laughed at us!!

The first day in Humboldt was good, made better by our very gracious hosts, Susan, Emily and Justin. I even squeezed in a quick visit to Leanne. We had our fill of Ferndale Pizza Company, walked along main street and checked out the changes to Ferndale. Ferndale (and Eureka too) seems so familier and so different at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment