I finally got a couple trick or treaters...we had none on Halloween night. A couple slugs were a day late, but decided one of our pumpkins was a treat.
The other picture, is one we have been waiting for......people working on the house we have been assigned! I am so grateful to the new friend acroos the street from the new house that sends me 'secret squirrel' messgages and lets me know when things are noving over there. I can hardly wait, I do the happy dance everytime I hear something good!!
Tomorrow is Lee and I's 20th anniversary! No real plans....although Lee is taking a day of leave so we can spend the day together. We think we will hit Applebee's for dinner, because we want to take Elliott with us and he loves their hot wings! I am so happy to actually spend our anniversary together. In 20 years, we have only spent a few of them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment