This picture is from the first time we saw the house, before any renovations....notice how dirty my truck is...and it got even worse before we washed it!
Woohoo!!! Tomorrow is the big day....and my next entry should have a picture of a moving truck in it!! I am still a little fearful that something will happen to delay my 9am appointment, to do a walk thru and get the keys. I have the truck loaded with the first load of stuff. Thankfully, Lee took his motorcycle to work on the way to the airport..and I do not have to worry about that. We have an extra load of stuff that we aquired in the last 4 months...plus all the gorceries we have in the temp place. I already have those packed and ready to go too...in my reusable grocery bags. Elliott and I have a pretty good game-plan...so it should go fairly smoothly. I lose the internet tomorrow, but we will be back on in a few days.
Thanksgiving was really good! Very relaxing actually. When Susan and William got to the temporary house I was already done with the cooking. I was able to enjoy my company...it was great. We stuffed ourselves on the usual goodies. Susan made a pumpkin cheesecake that was out of this world...the crust tasted like pecan pie. It was a good day. We did not do the early morning day after Thanksgiving shopping that I love to do...we went later in the day...my splurges- a grey/tan/brown wool runner for the new place, I think it will hide the smudges from Lee's boots in the hallway that connects the garage to the living room and I subscribed to the newspaper, Sunday's only.
Well...that is all for today, I cannot wait to post from the other side....our new place!!
No comments:
Post a Comment