Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What are you grateful for????

Thanksgiving blessings to you all! No picture to illustrate today, as I am sure we all have visions of the perfect Thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow, we are hosting friends in the temp house. I find I am liking the challenge....my mom bought me a lot of kitchen gadgets as gifts through the years...I never realized how much I used them. The temp house has the bare minimum...come to think of it, I need to find a potato masher. Especially since I rarely make "real" mashed potatoes, I can use the fake ones on such an important day. I have my turkey soaking in a brine solution in the sink...because I do not have my insanely huge tupperware bowl. I have a supply of foil "serving bowls" since we don't have any. Lee said, "Hey, easy clean up!". It will be fun, Susan and William are coming over to enjoy the feast with us.


I have been thinking about this post for a while, I want to post what I am grateful for....so here ya go.


I am so grateful for a husband, that truly is my best friend. A man who has gotten really good a texting me loves notes during his day. A man who makes me feel good about me and loves me just the way I am.


I am grateful for two wonderful sons. They are my sun and my moon...my world revolves around them. They make me proud.


My Dad and brother, Ian, Shawn and Meagan (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY IAN AND SHAWN) everyday I think of coming home to see you, I love and miss you all so much.


My extended family...all my cousins that I get to keep in touch with via facebook...it has been so nice getting to know everyone. I feel like I get to see you everyday instead of just the once a year get together.


My friends, this has been a year where I leaned on my friends a lot. Your support and love mean the world to me.


I am very grateful for the fact that we will FINALLY be moving into housing next week.


I am grateful for memories...the good ones you keep in your heart and visit often.


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you (special love being sent to Judy), lots and lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment