Monday, March 7, 2011
Monday....
Today started out amazing...even for a Monday....I was in DVR Heaven!! Watching Real Housewives of Orange County, Army Wives and this new show on Lifetime called Coming Home. I had made sure I was ahead of the game with my studying so I could watch these shows guilt free this morning. Coming Home is about soldiers and sailors surprising their families and "coming home". I even did the sob cry as a high school football hero was surprised by his dad on the day he signed his college commitment letter. These kind of shows make me reflect on the boys and Lee...I wonder if they feel like they missed out on time with their dad??? Lee missed Mason's graduation by three days...does it matter to Mason?? I just wonder. They have always been awesome about picking up and moving every couple years...I am so proud of them. I know how the wives feel when they hug their man for the first time in months. When Lee came home from Bahrain...even though I knew he was always safe...seeing him in baggage claim when that tour was over...I was overcome...and I burst into tears. I cannot imagine what it is like for these other military wives, especially Army and Marine wives, their husbands are in the thick of it. I think of them everyday...those wives are my heroes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment