Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some more "Whole Truth"...

A lavender farm in Sequim, WA


I found some more "Whole Truth" questions...I am not sure if anyone reading gives a crap...but these type of questions can give you a little more insight to "Me".


The best part of being married is...
For me....hmm, this may be tougher than I'd like....having someone who "gets" you, and understands you. The laughter...we laugh a lot!!!

The toughest part of being married is....
I am still not totally sure after all this time, Lee "gets" me. Honestly though, when we disappoint one another.

What is date night like....
This is easy....date night in our house is going out to dinner and renting a movie or two.

My definition of romance is...
I am just as happy sitting on the couch eating frozen pizza with Lee, as I am when we spend a weekend away. So, for me when I look up romance in the dictionary...I see Lee!

I never thought I would be caught...
When I was a kid, Mike and I got caught smoking cigars in the back yard....I think we only got spankings because the other kid...who got us the cigars...got a spanking. My mom said later, it was actually pretty funny.

The most challenging part of being a mom is...
Letting the boys use their own wings....and trying not to hover!!!

The most rewarding part of being a mom is...
When they tell you, that you are a great mom!

The most used appliance in our house is...
The washer and the dryer...ugh...the mountain of laundry is endless!

My favorite family ritual is...
At Christmas, when we have pizza on Christmas Eve, and watch Christmas Vacation and eating lasagna on Christmas day. Mason and Arrielle adopted this tradition too.

The best part of my day is...
As silly as it sounds...it is when Lee gets home. We have spent so much time apart in our marriage that I truly appreciate getting to see him every day!

What counts as "me" time....
A cup of tea and a good magazine or book

What 3 words best describe me as a mom...
silly, worried, proud

Is there a parenting rule I always break....
I tend to try to be their friend more often than I should.

What would make parenthood easier....
Tequila...I am just kidding. I have had it pretty easy the last almost 21 years....so I find it hard to answer this one.

The most surprising thing about parenthood...
I have caught vomit in my bare hands....that was the moment I knew, I was really a mom! The most surprising thing was how much you love them unconditionally...your child can break your heart, but you keep coming back for more...because that love is so deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment