Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day!!!


Wow....I have not had a day like today in so long, that I am not sure what to do!! Lee has a holiday...and he is HOME!!! I am so used to him being either underway or deployed...hence, not home! He took Elliott to school for me and now is bowling on the Wii. Ever since Deana and Elaine left, Lee has played the Wii every night!! Like he is making up for lost time, we have had the thing over two years. Unfortunately, we only have a couple games with us (the rest are in storage with our household goods). So, you are either playing Mario Kart or Wii Sports Resort.
It was a pretty quiet weekend, Lee spent time at work getting caught up. I made sure the Lifetime Movie channel stayed on the air and Elliott worked on homework. Mason is doing good too, and found a job! Woo hoo! He and Arrielle are sticking to their budget and spent yesterday, exploring the free stuff to do!
We are going to get our first "strong Pacific storm" beginning tonight. Is it bad that I miss the rain and crappy weather??? I say bring it on....within reason of course. I just hope it is not raining cats and dogs, the day our household goods get delivered...but who knows when that will be. The menu is planned to coincide with the weather this week....I have a couple soups in mind...split pea and black bean chicken chili.
I am outta here.....can't let Lee beat my high score in table tennis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment