The Coast Guard is a very small service, it is with a heavy heart that I ask for prayers for the families of these Coast Guardsmen and Marines.
Please click on the "please pray" title for link to news story.
Lee called me this morning, as soon as he got to work to tell me there was a plane crash in southern California, and then told me it was one of ours...meaning a C-130. In 20 years as a Coast Guard wife, this is not the first call I have gotten from Lee letting me know that a helo (or some other accident) has gone down. The tone of his voice is so different...so serious, just thinking about it makes me sad.
I cannot imagine the fear and sadness those families must feel....the unknown.
Please take a moment to offer your prayers for the families involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment