I read a magazine called 'Whole Living', and this month there was a section called "The Whole Truth" on the last page. It was questions they ask celebrities and famous people...it was interesting, so I thought I would blog my own answers to the questions.
If I could say one thing to myself 20 years ago...you don't need a handful of credit cards and start saving!!!
My favorite place in the world...anywhere I can see the water and the mountains at the same time!!
The lesson I keep learning over and over...SAVE, SAVE, SAVE....not just for a rainy day...but for life in general!!
The movie I watch when I want to laugh...not so much a movie as listening to Lee, Mason and Elliott watching a funny movie...their giggles crack me up!!
Unhealthiest thing I have passed off as dinner...ice cream and cake
Personal philosophy...Karma is a bitch!
What keeps me up at night...worrying about money.
Book that changed my life...Twilight...really, some of the best, most fun things I have done, came from reading these books!
I unwind by...reading
I feel healthy when I...go to the gym as often as possible
I define "downtime" as...moments when I can breath without a worry
Coffee or Tea?...I have a passion for both!! Dark coffees and British teas.
Guiltiest pleasure...a trip to the bookstore, and leaving with a bagful of treasures (books and magazines)
The last time I lost my temper was...I cannot remember when....
I am currently reading...Second Chance, by Jane Green
Home means...We move a lot, home is anywhere...home to me, is any place where I am surrounded by the people and things I love the most.
Prized possession...A wooden chest Mason made, in it are my prized possessions, scrapbooks and special books and trinkets from those I love and miss the most.
Exercise routine...4-5 days a week at the gym, usually an hour each time on the treadmill, once a week with the trainer (thanks Dad), and when I can I have a routine I can do at home.
Proudest moment...July 24th, 1990 and February 9th, 1993...the days Mason and Elliott were born!!!
My mom was right about...laughing...she taught me to laugh even when you are scared!!
My mom was wrong about...not trusting people.
My dad always told me..."Check your oil"
You Rock Girl and I Love This and I Love You <3
ReplyDeleteIt's Beautiful as You are coming from within I wish I could express myself like this....
I Love You Cuz!!!!