Saturday, August 7, 2010

Megan

My beautiful niece Megan, was my souvenir that I brought home from vacation. I have had her all to myself for two and a half weeks. The budget was kinda tight, so we did not do anything too exciting. We hit the pool at the gym...the beach a couple times...dashed through the redwoods on our way to take Brandon (Elliott's friend) halfway home...took her to Ferndale for some pizza...to Bon Boniere for some ice cream...we kinda just enjoyed having her around. I cannot believe she is 13 already...I told her when she gets married I will still call her "Baby Girl". She does reap a little of the benefits of being the only girl...in that I want to spoil her rotten. She got me hooked on the Degrassi High series again on Teen Nick...I told her we would have to discuss it via email now!

My brother is on his way to pick her up now....and she will leave in the morning. Makes me sad, since I do not know when I will get to see her again...she seems kinda sad too. So...I am not going to waste these moments...I am gonna go see if I can kick her bootie in a couple Wii games!


Much love Megan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment