Friday, August 13, 2010

Ok...I admit it....



I will admit...I have become the biggest nerd ever! I have become a huge fan of jigsaw puzzles. It started last winter...when job hunting was not going well, and I was pretty stressed out. I saw these puzzles at Costco and splurged. You get 2 of them for about $18 (but I have found them even cheaper on amazon.com). They are Eric Dowdle puzzles, the ones I prefer are the cityscapes. I have done, San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Las Vegas and NYC and a couple more. What makes me a nerd....I am totally sipping on British tea and listening to classical music while I arrange the border pieces and then go for the middle. I was doing a puzzle when we had our earthquake in January.

Lee kinda laughs and Elliott rolls his eyes...and Lil' Kitty just likes to plunk down on the table and "help". Best part.....I am not worried about anything other than finding that next piece to put into the puzzle. I do have to admit I have always loved puzzles though...I still have a couple that my mom found for me as a kid.

So...here is my recommendation, when the fall and winter weather gets you down...drag out a puzzle,,,it is a relaxing way to spend a night or two...or four!! As for me....I got a hot date doing the Lake Tahoe puzzle this weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE puzzles. We should have done one while you were here. I'll now scour the globe for a puzzle worthy of next year's trip. (Yes, I'm planning on your summer visits becoming an annual tradition!)

    ReplyDelete