I love question and answers, and I do them on this blog...because they are like windows looking into a person's personality...an easy way to let those that read this blog get to know me. My buddy Christine must agree...she sent me these questions.
Honestly, a carefree day...meaning just that...a day when I don't have a care in the world.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
Something happening to Lee or the boys, or Arrielle and my dad.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST EXTRAVAGANCE
I have a great collection of Dooney and Bourke handbags that I rotate, so it always looks like I have a new bag. I also love a great body wash.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE JOURNEY?
The journey I am on now...my life. Good and bad...it has been a joy ride!
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THE MOST OVERRATED VIRTUE?
Honor....as in honor to your nation. Politicians tout their 'honor'.....and we all know how that goes!
Honor in citizenship, we scream that we love our troops...would we put ourselves in their place??
ON WHAT OCCASION DO YOU LIE?
When I might hurt someones feelings....like when something tastes awful...I will fib to be nice.
WHICH WORDS OR PHRASES DO YOU MOST OVERUSE?
This is easy. I really overuse the F bomb.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST REGRET?
The way I told my mom we were moving back to Seattle, I did it in the worst way and I hurt her.
WHICH TALENT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HAVE?
I wish I could knit....I have tried and tried and I just can't get it!
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND?
It's 7:30 on a Sunday morning...I am still sleepy!
IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wish I was not so good at talking my self into or out of things.
IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
That we were closer....not in spirit, but in miles.
WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT?
My boys.
WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION?
My mom's wedding rings.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OCCUPATION?
Being a mom.
WHAT IS YOUR MOST MARKED CHARACTERISTIC?
I tend to laugh when I am scared to death.
WHAT DO YOU VALUE MOST IN YOUR FRIENDS?
I have a handful of friends that have stood the test of time, gone through many moves and moods with me.
They are there for me in the good and bad times. That I value A LOT!!!
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE HERO OF FICTION?
Celie, in the book The Color Purple. That is my favorite book and I love that character.
WHO ARE YOUR HEROES IN REAL LIFE?
Christine (and unfortunately a couple other friends)......any mom who has lost a child and manages to still walk
through another day...that to me is courage/
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU MOST DISLIKE?
Besides mushrooms....I hate stupidity and the Westboro Baptist Church
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
Peacefully in my sleep, I don't want anyone to see it.
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Keep calm and carry on" and "Just keep swimming".....and "Laugh until you pee a little"
No comments:
Post a Comment