Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The grandpuppies...

Bianca
Adelle


I was so excited that the grand puppies were coming for a visit!! I can only imagine what I will be like someday when the human grand babies come along! I think they had as much fun, as I did having them there. It was really hard to get these pictures of them settled down for a moment. They took full advantage of running upstairs and downstairs, the back yard and Key's big basket of toys!

It was wonderful having my family here, even for just a weekend. My dad looked at all my scrapbooks, reacquainting himself with everything we have done, that I saw fit to take a picture of. Mason, Mike and Lee spent countless hours in the garage talking about whatever guys talk about in the garage. It was really nice.

They left Sunday morning to head back home...with an extra passenger! Elliott went with them, so he could visit his friend Brandon. Mike and I will meet up on July 1st, so I can get him back. The first day without Elliott was fine, we went to a movie (Hangover 2....hilarious!!!) and kept busy. The second day, Lee is back to work and oh my geez...I cannot believe how quiet this house is with just me in it! I told Elliott about it and he told me to see if the next door neighbor kids would come over to play! Dang kids, can't live with them and it is sure hard to live without them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment