Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's September...

 The beach out at Table Bluff....I did not know this was here, it was so pretty!!!
Someone para sailing (I think that is what it is called) out at Table Bluff (south of us in Loleta)....right after we took this picture, he flew over us and was kinda yelling (I would be too...from terror!!)...a little ways down the road Elliott says to me..."Do you think he was yelling for help, because it kinda sounded like it??!!"


Just a quickie....the Suburban has a date to get her oil changed.  I was looking at the sticker they always place in your window and it takes me about 6 months to go the 3000 miles they use as a marker to change your oil. That means I drive a heck of a lot less than I did in Washington.  I will admit, that I miss the hour long drive home, from a visit with my dad.  Shoot...I get frazzled when there is summer (lots of RV's) traffic on Broadway here.....which makes me laugh at myself.

Elliott has survived the first week at college.  I think he likes it.  He was able to catch up with a couple friends as well.    He says the lectures can get kinda boring, but he finds the classes interesting.  Let's hope that sticks for the whole semester.  He has already had his first geology field trip.  I told him that the land forms will seem totally different after this class, once you know why they are the way they are.  

I have been on the job hunt....all I can say is UGH!!!  Something I thought would be so easy has turned out not to be easy at all.  I will keep plugging away though...

Ok...off to Leon's, lets just hope we only need an oil change today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment