Thursday, August 15, 2013

Someone is in love....

Someone is in love....and its the sweetest thing!  Lee is over the moon for his pumpkin, Mahoney.  He loves on her every chance he gets, and if we don't see her for a day...he gets kinda whiney.  I love it though!!  I did not think he would take to being a Grandfather in such a way.  All his daddy instincts kicked right in.  He had a list of baby things we needed before I even did, we were out right away to get her car seat for the truck.  He is better at getting her in and out if it than I am.  I thought I would share a couple pics of Lee and MJ.

 MJ and Grandpa at the Farmer's Market the day after we got here.  

Before the furniture was even delivered, we got to babysit!  We stocked up on toys, sippy cups and kid snacks for her.  On this night, MJ played until she was worn out, and her grandpa rubbed her back until she fell asleep.  The sweetest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment