Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gratitude....

Some things I am very grateful for....
My guys, Lee, Mason and Elliott....when I am super stressed
they always get me laughing!!
My Dad, who has listened to a lot of griping and really has been there
for me the last couple years, I am grateful that I really got to
know him!
Christine, who even after being friends for 26 years, still celebrates
my birthday in August. I love it! My pretty toes do too!
Susan, Emily and Justin....I do not know if I could put up with a
family staying with us for so long. You guys have been awesome, and
I really, really appreciate your help!
Grateful when friends leave
love notes on facebook and my email inbox.
Grateful for the small of lavender, which remind me of when
we picked some in the fields in Sequim.
I am grateful for friends and family, the little things
and the big things that make life special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment