A random act of kindness can do wonders for moral!! Yesterday, I went to Starbuck's for the first time in 4 weeks. Those who know me well, know that I love me some Starbuck's!! Four weeks was a long time, especially since I lived a block away from the nearest Starbuck's for the last 5 years.
Anyway...so I venture to Fortuna, for my treat. I go through the drive-thru, order my "quad venti non fat vanilla latte", and proceed to the window. The barista, tells me the lady behind me is paying for my drink....I smile, and ask why. He says he does not know. Was it the Washington plates? The greyhound sticker? Who knows. So I told him I wanted to pay for her coffee, apparently hers was already taken care of. So, I handed him my $5 bill and said I wanted to buy the coffee for the car behind the lady buying mine....poor barista, thank goodness he was keeping up with all of this.
So.....I post this question....when was that last time you did a total random act of kindness or paid forward a random act of kindness done to you???
No comments:
Post a Comment