
Holy Moly!! Sometimes, I wonder if I did not have bad luck...would I have any lick at all??? This morning we had an appointment to take the truck in for the repairs I blogged about last week, the plan is for me to drive the Vette and Mace to drive the truck over there and we come home together in the Vette. I get the Vette started and the windows clear...we are ready to roll....until it stops dead on a bridge at the end of the street. I call roadside assistance, figuring I will leave Mace with the car and go sit all day with the truck. As, I run back to the house for stuff to keep me occupied for the 6 hours they have slotted for the truck, Mace calls, the Vette was running again, he had not tightened the battery cables well the last time he attached them. We are off again...and a couple miles down the road....die again. This time, we get the handy dandy wrench....I have no idea why we did not do this the first time. We finally get the truck dropped off. Lee comes with me to pick up the truck, I take the Vette home and Lee is off the find a motorcycle part. When he gets home, I smell a little oil burning smell....trust me, I am a freak for car smells, my dad, brother and Lee all think I am nuts. It was a good thing though, Lee pops the hood and they forgot to put my oil cap back on. By the time we noticed, it was too late to call them and rip them a new one...I cannot wait for tomorrow morning to do that! The day did get a little better, I now have a library card...and some new books to read.
A couple shout outs....
*My Dad, sometimes I do not know what I would do without you, I love you.
*Christine, thank you, thank you, thank you....I am going on Thursday!!
*My niece Megan, who I hear reads my blog, I want her to know I love her and I miss her!!
*My lil' bro.....awesome conversation, even via text message. I miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment