Monday, August 24, 2009

A little sweetness, and a little not so sweet!!!




Awww, nothing like a little sweetness to make your Monday. I love this picture of Key and his new bestie...Sassy. It has taken a while for them to get to the sharing the pillow stage of their relationship. They run wildly in the yard chasing each other. Sassy loves to kiss Key when his mouth is open...gross!!!
And, then there is the not so sweet. The pasture around the house is shaped like an upside down "U". Last weekend, a bull was placed in that pasture. He has a permanent scowl on his face...and I admit he kinda scares the crap out of me!! He bellows..a lot. He also likes to nap on the mound that can see directly into the kitchen...then he stares at us! Thankfully the dogs (Kuno and Butch) let us know when the bull is on the move, they like to bark at it. This picture was taken with me behind the Suburban, with my arm sticking out...using the close up feature. I have been told that the bulls are not always nice...so I am totally ok with keeping my distance.
Gosh...I hope Mr. Bull does not get pissed when I grill steak for dinner tonight??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment