My shoulder a year ago....
My shoulder today...
Wow this year has flown by! So much has happened. For us it has been a great year.
I can barely believe that at this time last year we were getting ready to leave for the hospital...to have my shoulder surgery. I think I was more terrified of wetting myself on the surgery table than anything else....I waited until I was in recovery! The pain...pretty awful only for a week or so. The worst part was my arm being confined for six long weeks. When I felt discouraged, my motivation was Mahoney...and it paid off as soon as we got here and she wanted to be held! It was all worth it, especially since she is growing like a weed.
As I reflect on this last year, I feel blessed. I have amazing friends, wonderful family, and memories that I hope last a lifetime!
Happy New Year!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment