For my birthday, Lee got me a Keurig coffee maker. This thing is my new best friend! Instead of me filling a filter with coffee, it has these things called "k-pod's". Each pod makes a cup of coffee....there are tons of flavors...so every cup I have can be different! It also has tea and hot chocolate too. No Starbuck's though....but they do have Tully's. I am having fun trying all the different kinds of coffee that came with the sampler with the coffee maker. Only drawback...I am drinking way too much coffee! I had a good birthday.
Elliott had back to school night last night....so far so good! He has all the kinks worked out and seems to actually be enjoying school...well, enjoying it as much as a 16 year old can enjoy school. He is really liking the computer classes, he has a web design class and a programming class. Even the teacher is impressed with what he is doing in those classes.
We (hopefully) have our first company coming next week, Deana and Elaine are supposed to come. They asked for this time off last February...so I am excited to see them. Deana is in the process of buying a house...so that may mess up the plan a little. We hope to visit the redwoods, the beach, and maybe donate some money at the casino!!
No comments:
Post a Comment