This picture of Key (our greyhound, who we call Key Largo or Cujo!) and Lee cracks me up! Key seemed to love Susan's couch. He never sat on our couch in Port Orchard and has not tried to sit on the couch here in the temporary house. He has been napping in his kennel...trying to keep the cats out of it.
All is well this week, so far! It was a nice low key Labor Day weekend. I went along with Leanne and Mac to Arts Alive in Old Town Eureka on Saturday night. Not a lot of art, but it was fun to peek into the shops and it is totally worth it just to people watch! I got to have a nice lunch with Susan on Monday...it was nice to actually visit. I think Lee finally got the last of the cow poop off the truck. We are fairly settled in the temporary housing...kinda getting a groove/routine going.
I am trying to keep my days filled. I have been scrap booking all the pictures I have taken since we moved. I am crocheting a throw for the couch, and trying to work on some cross stitch. I cannot wait to get settled.....more importantly unpack our things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment