Wow...this week has been so full of ups and downs that I feel a little motion sickness. As soon as we figure we should find a place to live...that the CG housing is not going to happen...everything changes again! After some discussion this week with the peeps involved...it turns out we should be moving on to Coast Guard street the first week of October. We are currently staying in a townhouse in Eureka....which will be easier for everyone. I can get Elliott to school in 7 minutes, Lee can sleep another hour in the morning. Plus, Susan, Justin and Emily can have their home back. I will thank them forever, not many will open their home to a family , two cats and a dog! The townhouse is only a few blocks from housing, so I am hoping that the transition over there will be easy. Lee assures me that our unit will be worth the wait....lots of new stuff. I can hardly wait. I really miss all my stuff!
I will admit my dad was right....he told me not to lose my faith in the CG...and I shouldn't have.
No comments:
Post a Comment