
Something wickedly fun!!!! Deana and Elaine are visiting this week!!! We are not sure of the date, because Deana is buying a very cool house and has to be there to sign the paperwork! If it were not for these two, I may have never survived three and a half years of retail banking! We plan to see the redwoods, check out the beach and I have a couple little things to show them. I am so excited, I can hardly wait to see them!
It has been a pretty good week. Facebook, also know as the biggest time sucker on the planet, has been so much fun this week. My dad actually is using facebook, and has even written on my wall...it is awesome. My brother helped him get set up, and even helped him find some long lost friends. I am having fun reconnecting with cousins, that I have barely spoken to in years.
No comments:
Post a Comment