It is our last Sunday with Mace for a while....so we headed to the beach for a couple pics!! We went to McKinleyville to start up the Corvette for a little bit....it is so weird not seeing it everyday. It will be back in the driveway as soon as we get our house. Then we headed up to Clam Beach for the pictures. I love taking "myspace" pics...the kind where someone holds out the camera and snaps the shot. It took a few tries to get all four of our huge heads in one picture. After the beach we went to McDonald's....we sat in the car to eat...there was a kid standing out in the parking lot near a small truck. The kid looked like he was gonna break out in a cheer, then he danced a little, when he struck a ninja pose... I could no longer keep in the giggles...and spewed soda all over myself. Thank goodness for Clorox! We got home just as it started to rain....I think it is time for a Lifetime movie (although, I am sure I will be out-voted ).
Happy Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment